Witch hazel extract is usually used for acne-prone and blemished skin. But did you know that it is also an ingredient in many natural breast enhancement pills, creams, and gels marketed today? Here is what you need to know about witch hazel – its uses and benefits, including for helping in breast lifting and firming.
Here’s basic information about this natural extract. Witch hazel extract is produced from the leaves and bark of the North American witch hazel shrub called Hamamelis virginiana, which grows in areas like Texas and Florida in the United States and Ontario, Canada. The plant was widely used by American Indians as medication, while the essential oil was used for a range of skin and health related benefits. Most drugstores and pharmacies carry products based on witch hazel in different types.
Here are some traditional and modern benefits of witch hazel extract:
- Breast lifting and firming.Witch hazel extract is added to cold water breast treatment. This is where you dilute cypress oil in witch hazel, add the mixture to a bowl of cold water, and splash each breast with the mixture at least 10 times. This solution is said to work as a natural breast enhancer, making your breasts appear firmer and more lifted.
- Spot and blemish control. To help reduce pimple inflammation, put witch hazel extract on a cotton ball and dab it on your face. Astringents and toners based on this extract can be bought over the counter.
- Treating dry skin. Use witch hazel immediately after taking a bath or showering, because this will lock in the moisture in your skin!
- Relief of varicose veins. Varicose veins are a nightmare for a sizeable number of women today, so witch hazel extract is one natural remedy that can be explored. Soak a wash cloth in witch hazel and put this on your legs that are propped straight out. This will help tighten the veins and temporarily relieve the discomfort.
- Shrinking bags under the eyes. It helps tighten up the skin and reduce the baggy quality of tired eyes.
- Treating and soothing a bad sunburn. Witch hazel extract heals damaged skin, and so you may treat a nasty sunburn using it. All-natural, less healing time, and preventing skin peeling and flaking – why look someplace else?
- Treatment of chicken pox blisters. The discomfort of blisters may be dramatically reduced through a spray combining aloe, honey, lavender, and other essential oils. Mix these components together: 1 tablespoon honey, 40 drops lavender essential oil, 15 drops lemon essential oil, 15 drops bergamot essential oil, 5 drops peppermint essential oil, 1 teaspoon carrot seed oil and 1/2 cup aloe vera gel. Afterwards, add ½ cup distilled witch hazel and mix again. Pour the mixture into the spray battle, and then use on affected areas.
Keep posted because we’ve got more news and reviews of breast enhancement products and their popular ingredients.