If you’re targeting breast enlargement and you want to do it (almost) naturally, here’s a tip. Many common foods contain trace amounts of hormone-adjusting compounds. A diet rich in estrogen-stimulating foods, theoretically speaking, may change the size and shape of your breast tissue. This “estrogenic diet” could increase breast size by triggering hormonal responses that are similar to those seen in women who are on the way or are nursing their child.
Beware, though, because women with a breast history cancer should avoid estrogenic diets, since they may facilitate growth of cancerous breast cells.
Here are some foods for natural breast enhancement that you can try and explore.
- Dairy products. All dairy products contain estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin. These three hormones are involved in lactation in all kinds of mammals. Foods under this classification include cheese, milk, and yogurt, which may increase breast size by increasing levels of these hormones in your body.
- Fennel. This is a popular Mediterranean vegetable that may be used as a seasoning. A study shows that fennel has a traditional use as a breast milk stimulant or as a galactogogue. Responsible for fennel’s substantial effect on human hormone levels are compounds called anerthole, dianethole, and photoanethole.
- Fenugreek. A key component of South-Asian cuisine, fenugreek is another traditional galactogogue. It is said to increase levels of oxytocin, a hormone playing a part in breast milk production. It may increase breast size through mimicking hormonal conditions usually encountered by lactating mothers.
- Soy. How about some minimally processed soy products, such as tofu and edamame? These contain notable quantities of isoflavones, which are similar to estrogen chemically. Soy’s benefits for breast enlargement are largely anchored in tradition and theory and, of course, needs further research and investigation.
- Licorice. The United States National Institute of Health says that licorice can cause high estrogen and prolactin levels, which are both breast-enhancing hormones. Licorice is usually recommended by folk herbalists as a holistic treatment method for those suffering menopause symptoms and low breastmilk supply. Scientific research, however, is yet to fully evaluate this technique. Go for natural licorice candies instead of artificially flavored ones, which are practically useless in providing breast-stimulating compounds.
However, to increase breast size these days is no longer just through your diet or breast implants. Self-applied, non-surgical methods are now widely available, and they include breast enlargement pills and creams that have natural herbal ingredients. Their ingredients are said to have estrogenic properties to trigger breast tissue growth.
Some of them also offer secondary benefits, such as better pain management when it comes to PMS or menopause. Additionally, there are some that offer to enhance a women’s libido for better lovemaking. No matter what your choice is, it is if utmost importance to stay on the safe side – any potential benefit is greatly outweighed by safety. It is best to consult your health care practitioner to explore the best, most natural methods to enhance your bust size and feel more confident about your bosom.