Because breast enlargement doesn’t happen overnight, you need to explore ways to achieve it if you’re taking the non-surgical route. You could follow an estrogenic die, or use breast enhancement pills, creams, and gels. But you have to know basic information about breast growth and what makes it happen.
Your breasts are modified sweat glands that have the capacity to produce milk. Making up your breasts are fat, milk-producing lobes, ligaments, areolas, and nipples. Your breast tissue extends to your armpits, and your lymph nodes drain it. Your breasts move around with regular movement and activity, helping move the fluids out of your breast and into your lymph nodes.
The size of your breast is determined by how much adipose tissue or fat is inside them. However, breast size has no bearing on your milk-bearing capacity. What is true is that your breasts are glandular organs that are highly vulnerable to hormonal changes happening in your body.
Here are ways to take care of your breasts and help facilitate breast enlargement:
- Eat a healthy diet. Use good foods to address very sore or tender breasts and to make breast enlargement happen over time. Make the right dietary adjustments to help increase breast size, such as with foods like dairy and soy.
- Exercise regularly. When combined with good food options and regular exercise, breast exercise brings about benefits not only to breast growth, but also your overall health and well-being. It might even cause temporary relief or comfort from tender breasts during pre-menstruation phase. This is because of the stimulation your breast tissue, which helps drain excess fluids out through your armpits’ lymph nodes.
- Conduct regular breast self-exam. Gently perform this to help you in detecting any new lump or abnormal breast change in the earliest stage. There are a lot of useful resources on the Internet for you to examine your breast, either as lying in bed or sitting down.
- Massage your breasts. When done gently and with utmost care, breast massage can provide profound benefits. Here’s how to do it. Rub your hands together to warm them, and place one hand over breast and with your nipple resting between your forefinger and thumb. Rotate your breasts gently in various directions, such as upward, outward, and inward. Perform breast massage about 24 times, using four finger to gently rub your breast in a circular motion. Gently rub your nipple and areola circularly, too.
- Pay attention to how you wear your bra. Research has made an association between bras and breast cancer, revealing in its findings that those wearing their bra 24 hours a day had the highest incidence of the killer breast cancer disease. On the other hand, the lowest incidence was seen in those didn’t wear their bra. Avoid tight, ill-fitting bras, which restrict natural breast movement and activity and block the drainage of toxins out of your breasts.