Bust enhancement is a thriving enhancement, as led by breast implants that cost considerable amounts of money. There are also breast enlargement pills that bring herbs and nutrients together for beneficial results over time. But have you already given your diet and exercise a thought – how they work in favor of your big-breasts goal?
There are no muscles in your breasts; there are only fatty cells and glands. Of course, there aren’t exercises that can actually make your breasts larger. But hey, underneath your breasts are your pectoral muscles or pecs – if built, they can result in higher, firmer lady blossoms that are a sight to behold.
Here are some dietary and supplemental interventions for encouraging breast growth:
- Fenugreek – This herb is traditionally used by breastfeeding mothers in order to increase their milk supply. Additionally, fenugreek has an ancient reputation for bust enhancement, especially with its diosgenin that’s used to make synthetic estrogen and has been exhibited to promote breast cell growth. You can take fenugreek in tea form or in breast enlargement pills.
- Saw palmetto – This herb has also been used for centuries now to block male hormones and allow female hormones to work in favor of breast growth. Like fenugreek, saw palmetto can be commonly found in a natural breast enhancement product in pill form.
- Fennel – This tasty vegetable is not just a culinary aid, but also consumed in tea or massage aid form. It is like a dose of estrogen that can overpower any male hormone and help in your bust enhancement goal.
On the other hand, here are some exercises you can try to support the same breast growth goals:
- Pectoral press – To do this exercise, you start with five-pound dumbbells. Lie on your back, your knees slightly bent. Extend your arms straight out to each side. Slowly, bring them together in front of your chest. Hold for a second, and then slowly lower them again. Repeat this routine 10 to 12 times for three sets.
- Push-ups – This popular exercise is not just for strength training, but also helping incite breast growth. Lie on your stomach, then cross your feet and put your hands flat on the floor (just in front of your shoulders). Slowly, lift yourself until your arms are extended, your body balanced on your palms. Keep your back as straight as possible. Bend your elbows, and then lower yourself back down until you’re parallel with the floor. Try to avoid touching your chest on the floor. Two sets of 10 are ideal.
Keep posted for more breast enhancement news and updates on this site!