Breast enhancement pills and creams are commonly used today for their promise of maximum breast growth effects over time. And they boast of herbal ingredients that also have traditional uses and benefits. Here are some of these celebrated herbs for bust enhancement:
- Saw palmetto – Widely used for centuries to “treat” underdeveloped breasts, saw palmetto is sourced originally from Florida and is found in neighboring states. Native Americans used it for different health conditions ranging from lactation problems to urinary concerns, and from stomach congestion to simple coughs and colds. Saw palmetto has also been used to improve prostate health in men.
- Fenugreek – This herb is both used for cooking and medicinal purposes. Fenugreek is found in dry, sandy soils, and is commonly used in India and Middle Eastern countries for whipping up delicious meals. Both popular as a spice and supplement, fenugreek is said to directly affect breast health and function – it is considered most effective when rubbed onto breast skin, where the affected tissue can absorb it directly.
- Fennel seed – Multiple traditional uses and benefits of fennel seed include serving as an appetite enhancer, diuretic, laxative, galactagogue or breast milk enhancer, and weight loss assistant. Apply pure organic fennel oil for bust enhancement benefits.
- Damiana leaf – This herb has a long history of use as a natural aphrodisiac. It is also used to may help with sexual dysfunction in both men and women. It is recently added by manufacturers to their breast-enhancing products.
- Pueraria mirifica – Thailand’s folk medicine is richer than ever because of Pueraria mirifica, which is also found in neighboring countries like Myanmar. Also known as kwao krua, it contains miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol, both of which possess the highest estrogenic function among known phytoestrogens. Natural breast enlargement is said to be achieved over time through Pueraria mirifica.
There are certain safety warnings and precautions that come with herbal therapy for breast enhancement, including avoiding these pills and creams if you have an underlying condition. You should also avoid them if you are a candidate for breast cancer, since your condition may be aggravated by the high estrogenic activity in these products. Best of all, talk to your doctor for the best possible solution to your ‘size’ concerns.